Website, mailing list - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From John Summerfield
Subject Website, mailing list
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I've tried unsuccessfully to subscribe to some list. Majordom doesn't understand me.

I asked for help. Majordomo doesn't understand that either.

Thought I'd recheck the website to see what I really ought to do. I get this:

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php

The following error was encountered:

    * Connection Failed

The system returned:

(111) Connection refused

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

In the absence of a working website, can someone pls tell me the magic incantation?

btw If the webmaster's listening, it might be better to combine the sites so folk get their mirror.
My mirror IS working, and if it wasn't, there'd be others to try.