Re: Calling Java from psql (was Re: requesting help) - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From A James Lewis
Subject Re: Calling Java from psql (was Re: requesting help)
Date
List pgsql-sql
Before I go investigating this, is it possible to trigger an arbitrary
program from the SQL, say a shell script?

Also, why am I getting "not subscribed messages", I am subscribed since
I'm replying to a message that was sent to me!!

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Peter Mount wrote:

> At 21:37 26/03/01 +0200, Mathijs Brands wrote:

> > > I have, and given the current Java implementations it's a desaster.
> >
> >That bad eh? Well, I must admit I couldn't get the PHP-Java coupling to
> >work stable either :(
>
> Not having looked at the PHP-Java link, are they working as one process or
> is it some IPC type link?
>
> PeterM

A. James Lewis (james@fsck.co.uk)
If your OS needs a virus detector... RUN!!!
...Out and get Linux!