Re: pagination in the PostgreSQL 7.2 Programmer's Guide - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: pagination in the PostgreSQL 7.2 Programmer's Guide
Date
List pgsql-docs
Rich Morin writes:

> Would some assistance be too much to ask for?  I'm not expert in (g)make,
> PostgreSQL, SGML, or (*)TeX*, but I don't really think I should have to
> be, in order to generate the needed PostScript files.

I guess what I was saying is that it's theoretically possible but no one
has ever done it before.  Actually, it turns out to be quite easy:

make user.html # (to build the index)
make user.pdf JADEFLAGS='-V %two-side%' # (or user.ps)

The result looks correct, but you better check it thoroughly.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net