Re: Summary of new configuration file and data directory - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Summary of new configuration file and data directory
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Did we come to a conclusion on this?

I had hoped the people that originally demanded this functionality would
comment in this thread.  Unless someone can provide a solution that keeps
the data in the configuration files safe without doing anything strange
during installation, the files will stay where they are.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net