Re: TODO Perl documentation question - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: TODO Perl documentation question
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Frank Wiles writes:

>     While considering you're preparing for a new release this probably
>     isn't the best time for this question, however I noticed you have a
>     TODO item "Add documentation for perl, including mention of DBI/DBD
>     perl location".  Is this still outstanding?

Yes.

>     If so, I'd be happy to take on this item just let me know where you
>     want it in the documentation tree.

Basically, we looking for a way to tie in the perldoc-style documentation
with the DocBook sources.  One that is done, just add a sentence or three
about DBI/DBD.  Since we don't supply that driver nor control it, you
wouldn't want to get into too many details, just tell people that it's
there and where.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net