pgManage (GUI PostgreSQL front end) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Command Prompt, Inc.
Subject pgManage (GUI PostgreSQL front end)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hey,

Thought I would let everyone know that we have released some screenshots
of the upcoming pgManage from Command Prompt. You can see them here:

http://www.commandprompt.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=126

Initially it will run on Win32, Solaris and Linux. It is expected to be
released in the next 3 weeks.

Here is a brief (incomplete) list of features:

Multiple machine management (done)
Ability to manage the postgresql and pg_hba conf files (unfinished)
Ability to manage users and groups (50% done)
Ability to Magage tables and databases (including creation/deletion) (70% done)
Ability to back up over the wire to a local machine (50% done)
Ability to run queries and save the results in a readable format (50% done)
Ability to connect via SSL for increased security (done)
Ability to have stored queries (not just views) (50% done)

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake
jd@commandprompt.com

by way of pgsql-general@commandprompt.com