Re: Documentation PostgreSQL-specific JDBC methods - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Documentation PostgreSQL-specific JDBC methods
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Barry Lind writes:

> Yes I agree.  When you suggest putting an 'external link', what do you
> mean by external?  Does external mean a link to jdbc.postgresql.org web
> site where the javadoc would be hosted, or a link to some html javadoc
> generated files that are part of the distribution?

The latter.  (The "external link" would be external to the DocBook realm.)
The files could go under $(docdir)/html/javadoc.  If someone wants to work
on this, you're welcome.  Otherwise I might get to it sometime.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net