Re: [HACKERS] CVS changes - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [HACKERS] CVS changes
Date
List pgsql-docs
Marc G. Fournier writes:

> last I heard from petere, there were tools that need to be installed, and
> were installed, ont eh server for the builds ... Peter, did I miss
> something in that, or was it just waiting for ftp.postgresql.org to be on
> the new server?

Docs build fine.  There just wasn't a place to put them until a few days
ago, plus I didn't want to put them there because I'm not the one in
charge of this.  AFAICT, Thomas Lockhart should be able to use his old
scripted setup with a path change or three as already discussed.

Thomas, you will probably want to get some newer DSSSL stylesheets rather
than the ones installed under /usr/local/...; you can find tarballs for a
recent release or two at or near ~petere/PGDOC/{share|src} (forget where).
Use DOCBOOKSTYLE = <path> in Makefile.custom, or in the environment before
configure, as usual.