[RPM] 7.2devel RPM set - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject [RPM] 7.2devel RPM set
Date
List pgsql-ports
Lamar, here are the patches I promised a while ago.  I have included a
slightly tweaked version of the bug-fix patch to the 7.1.* spec file that
we already discussed, as well as a patch to get a 7.2devel RPM to build
and a correspondingly updated source patch file.  (I didn't create a patch
for the patch file...)  Note that the two spec file patches need to be
applied in order.

This patch set represents the absolute minimum to get 7.2 to build.  In
particular, contrib is probably suboptimal packaged in this way.  More to
come.

Changes here:

* remove patches which were merged into source or obsoleted

* follow new include layout

* follow new lib layout

* libpq version update

* new/old/renamed files

New food for thought:

* -jdbc package should be noarch?  I tried this but it made all packages
  noarch!

* We now have the ability to build the ODBC driver for unixODBC or iODBC
  (but not both).  Some distributors supply unixODBC as the "default"
  driver manager and it would be nice if this could be respected somehow.

Attachment