Re: Broken Link on Web site - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Broken Link on Web site
Date
List pgsql-docs
Bruce Momjian writes:

> OK, but for general pointing, I will point to development docs.

Not a good idea.  The development docs are equally unstable as the
development software.  In fact I'm playing with the idea of putting "This
documentation set is for unreleased, under development software.  This
documentation itself is under development.  It might be inaccurate,
incomplete, or disappear tomorrow." in red on each HTML page, so we stop
getting complaints every time a file name changes.