Java class documentation - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Java class documentation
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I've started to finish up the not-marked-up-yet parts of the JDBC
documentation, but most of this seems to have once been generated by
javadoc, and I feel like it is probably a wasted effort to try to manually
convert this to DocBook.

AFAIK, there is currently no Javadoc to DocBook converter available.  This
might be a worthwhile project, though.

Could we for now remove the formal class documentation from the DocBook
source, while keeping the narrative parts, and instead point people to the
JavaDoc?  Could we make prebuild class documentation in HTML available to
users, maybe where the jars are downloaded?