DON'T APPROVE PREVIOUS Re: Bug in CAST() with time data types - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject DON'T APPROVE PREVIOUS Re: Bug in CAST() with time data types
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Your name        :    Alvaro Herrera
> Your email address    :    alvherre@protecne.cl
[...]

Moderator: Sorry, I tried 7.0.3 and the bug is fixed. Please don't
approve the previous post.

(Anyway, there's a bug in the FTP site, but I don't know who to talk to
-- do I report it here? It has to do with /pub/latest being a directory
which contains a symlink called "latest" which in turn points to an
inexistant entry. I will appreciate any human feedback on this)

--
Alvaro Herrera (<alvherre[@]protecne.cl>)