Re: Cannot create users - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Cannot create users
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Lamar Owen wrote:

> Now _that_ is strange....

  As I wrote, Lamar, it's been one of _those_ days.

> You will have to enable syslog manually.  First, set pg_options to use
> syslog (see the pg_options documentation in the main PostgreSQL docs),
> then set /etc/syslog.conf to point the resulting output to
> /var/log/postgresql (see my earlier post about that....).

  Will do so later today -- after the current half-dozen crises are handled.
Didn't keep the earlier post, so I'll have to feel my way along.

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)