Re: Impending freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nigel J. Andrews
Subject Re: Impending freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 1 Sep 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Sep 2002, Nigel J. Andrews wrote:

> > > Today.
> > >

> > Oops, my fault for being imprecise.
> >
> > I was wondering what time of day with timezone. Someone suggested end of today
> > but that means different times to different people.
>
> 8:30am ADT on Tuesday morning is when I'm going to freeze everything ...
> so you effectively have all day on Monday to get it in ...

Thanks all that replied.

I haven't read the messages between Friday and when I posted yet so I didn't
know about the Tuesday morning thing. I was not going to bother having realised
the silliness of trying to rush a patch into place but this sounds more
realistic.

--
Nigel J. Andrews