Re: pgaccess problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nigel J. Andrews
Subject Re: pgaccess problems
Date
Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess problems
List pgsql-general
[added pgsql-interfaces@... to distribution list due to the question in my last
paragraph]

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Christoph Dalitz wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Jul 2002 11:12:17 +0100 (BST)
> "Nigel J. Andrews" <nandrews@investsystems.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > Hmmm...I thought this worked but I just checked and it's only the host, port
> > and database that may be specified on the command line.
> >
> How do you specify host, port and database?
> The man page says, only the database can be specified.
>
> [edited]

Ah, I only quickly scanned the source. Yes you are correct, only the database
may be specified on the command line.

BTW, I think the web site for pgaccess is www.pgaccess.org and there should be
some development work being done on pgaccess now. Talking of which, has the
patched/updated version of pgaccess been placed into the main CVS tree yet or
what was the planned for the distribution mechanism?

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director

---