Re: problem in module Pg with Apache, Perl and SSL - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Nigel J. Andrews
Subject Re: problem in module Pg with Apache, Perl and SSL
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Morten Sickel wrote:

> BELLIARD Francois wrote:
> [Snip]
> >When a Perl Cgi script tries to load the "Pg" module  (use Pg;  in the
> script),
> >there is the following error in the Apache Error Log :
> [Snip]
>
> I cannot find any 'Pg' module at CPAN, but if you are using the DBD-Pg, you
> are not supposed to have any 'use Pg;' in your code, but rather
> use DBI;

Or of course he could be using the Pg module :)

As for the problem of not finding the library file. You say they exist, you
presumably have checked they exist at the paths in the root filesystem the
error message mentions. Is your web server/cgi-bin program running in a chroot
box?

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director