Re: dowloading of ODBC drivers - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Cedar Cox
Subject Re: dowloading of ODBC drivers
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Which site?  What program are you using to access it?  ftp.postgresql.org
works fine for me but is usually busy.  Try one of the mirrors..  It's
likely that your (perhaps stupid) program doesn't show you the real
message:

530-
530-        The maximum number of concurrent connections
530-        has been reached.
530-
530-        Please try again later, or try one of our many
530-        mirror sites listed at:
530-
530-             http://www.postgresql.org/sites.html
530-