Re: pgMail 1.1 Released. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joel Burton
Subject Re: pgMail 1.1 Released.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 1 May 2001, Branden R. Williams wrote:

> Ever need the ability to send mail from within PostgreSQL?  Want more
> functionality out of your database?  Need to increase your customer
> outreach while decreasing your engaged involvement?  pgMail is the answer!
>
> View and download this gem at http://pgmail.sourceforge.net/.  Thanks!

This is useful. Thanks!

(there was a pgsendmail contribution several months ago, but I could never
get it to compile, and the author seemed to drop off the face of the
earth).

Would you consider adding this the techdocs PL/pgSQL Cookbook at
techdocs.postgresql.org? People might notice it there that wouldn't see it
here.

--
Joel Burton   <jburton@scw.org>