Re: Changes in PostgreSQL 7.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joel Burton
Subject Re: Changes in PostgreSQL 7.1
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, Nils Zonneveld wrote:

> I'm impressed, even outer-joins are supported now :-). I know it's
> entirely different matter, but are the problems in the Win32 ODBC
> interface solved? It wasn't possible to update tables in PostgreSQL from
> a MS Access client.

w/7.0.3, it was possible to update tables from Access, and it is in 7.1
If you don't have that experience, you probably have some settings wrong
in the ODBC driver. There's a FAQ at www.scw.org/pgaccess.

HTH,
--
Joel Burton   <jburton@scw.org>