RE: Coppatibility of ODBC drivers with forecoming 7. 1 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Joel Burton
Subject RE: Coppatibility of ODBC drivers with forecoming 7. 1
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Dave Page wrote:

> > More information & a precompiled driver at www.scw.org/pgaccess
>
> Just downloaded this driver to get the referential integrity stuff and find
> that the version number is 6.40.0.9 whereas the latest version that Byron (I
> assume it was Byron anyway) compiled was 6.50.0.0. Is your version based on
> older code or is there another reason for this?

AFAIK, that is the most up-to-date. I compiled it about 2-3 weeks
ago; there have been a few (tiny) patches to the CVS code since, and I'll
probably update that in a week or two to include those.

But, yes, the version numbers seem somewhat broken. I made no attempt to
find/fix the version numbers; this may or may not have been fixed in the
latest CVS.

BTW, pgAdmin looks better the ever. Keep up the good work!

JB