Re: sgmlspl? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: sgmlspl?
Date
List pgsql-general
Larry Rosenman writes:

>     I was trying to build a full 7.1devel documentation set and
> noticed that my FreeBSD box didn't have sgmlspl, and I can't find it
> in the FreeBSD ports collection.  What tool is this?

It's a Perl program that reads flow-object trees (FOT) as output by the
nsgmls program (from the Jade package) and does something interesting with
them, according to a spec file.  One such spec file is
docbook2man-spec.pl.

The whole package is named SGMLSpm and comes with a whole class library of
stuff to this effect.  Available on CPAN.