cannot read block 0 of pg_shadow - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alim Akkaya
Subject cannot read block 0 of pg_shadow
Date
List pgsql-general

[postgres@server pgsql]$ psql
Connection to database 'postgres' failed.
ERROR:  cannot read block 0 of pg_shadow

    Ok , i've encountered this error with the local dbase we
use. I just can not do anything with it , i've tryed re-creating the
shadow file , but it's still the same , so what is wrong with this guy ?
am i misstaken ? how can add an entry , or at least the user postgres to
this file ?

PS : Just replay to me also , i'm not subscribed.

http://truss.ce.metu.edu.tr/~alim