Is level a reserved keyword? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Morten W. Petersen
Subject Is level a reserved keyword?
Date
Re: Is level a reserved keyword?
List pgsql-general
We've been running a customer telephone service, and we've been storing
the customers subscription as levels; ie, we have a table, named customer
with the column "level". INSERT and SELECT have worked on this table, just
as they should; but now, after moving between two databases of the same
version, both the psql client, and the pg python adapter complains near
the word "level". Any ideas? Seems like a bug?

Regards, Morten

How to reply to email:
  http://home.sol.no/~vidaandr/news/OBSquoting.html (norsk)
  http://home.sol.no/~vidaandr/news/FAQquoting.html (english)

Who is the bigger fool? The fool or the fool who follows him?