Bug reporting guidelines - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Bug reporting guidelines
Date
List pgsql-docs
Is everyone okay with the attached bug reporting guidelines? Any
corrections and suggestions whatsoever are welcome.

I've tried to find a careful balance between 'use your common sense' and
'better safe than sorry', albeit skewed to the latter.

(I do have this in DocBook. Just showing it first.)

Thomas, when is the deadline for doc changes? I have some minor
corrections to the installation procedure lying around as well.

Attachment