VACUUM database gives error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hoosain Madhi
Subject VACUUM database gives error
Date
List pgsql-general
I tried to vacuum a database but get the following error. I also tried to
vacuum the individual table tbl_c7links and I get the same error. What is
the problem? The other tables vacuum fine

There are +- 12,000 records in this table

FATAL 1:  VACUUM (vc_vacheap): FlushRelationBuffers returned -2
        before or while processing the request.
connection to server was lost
vacuumdb: vacuum failed