Re: [GENERAL] ODBC Drivers for Win - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kevin Heflin
Subject Re: [GENERAL] ODBC Drivers for Win
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Franck Martin wrote:

> Sorry for such trivia, but where can I find Win9.x ODBC drivers to access
> PostgreSQL running on Linux ?

They do exist, and if you can't find them online somewhere, I do have a
copy for the installer at my office.

It allows me to create ODBC data sources on my WinNT boxes. And I've used
Tango files running with IIS to access postgresql running on our Linux
server.

The driver has options for postgres 6.3 and 6.4, but I've been using with
postgres 6.5x for awhile without problems so far.

Kevin

Kevin Heflin          | ShreveNet, Inc.      | Ph:318.222.2638 x103
VP/Production         | 333 Texas St #175    | FAX:318.221.6612
kheflin@shreve.net    | Shreveport, LA 71101 | http://www.shreve.net