Re: Report generation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Re: Report generation
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:

> I haven't followed this thread too closely, so forgive me if this is not what
> you asked for.
>
> http://agata.codigolivre.org.br/
> http://datavision.sourceforge.net/

I have installed DataVision with only a few problems but haven't tried
any complex reports yet.  Fairly well impressed but even on my dual
PII/350 with 384 MByte RAM it was a little sluggish when making mouse
selections at first.  Seemed to speed up later???

   I'm using Java2 V1.4 from SUN and because I didn't install JDBC
initially when I upgraded to 7.1.3 I went to jdbc.postgresql.org and
pulled the driver off the download area.

Not sure I'll try Agata Report.  I don't really want/need another
application written in yet another language (PHP-GTK) to figure out.
Call me 'un-progressive'.

Regards,
Rod
--