Re: Report generation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Re: Report generation
Date
Re: Report generation
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   I've been doing a lot of playing and learning with postgres, and if the
> subject of report generation is in either the distribution docs or either of
> the two books I've read, I cannot recall seeing the discussion.
>
>   What are my options for getting reports from a database, particularly for
> printing?

Haven't tried it but I came across this.

    http://datavision.sourceforge.net/

It is suppose to be Crystal Reports like.

Down side, to me at least, is it is Java.  My success with Java
applications - the ones I really want - has been less that stellar,
therefore I haven't been willing to spend the time exploring this.

Regards,
Rod
--
                      Let Accuracy Triumph Over Victory