Re: sequential scans and the like operator - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Re: sequential scans and the like operator
Date
Re: sequential scans and the like operator  (Andrew Sullivan <andrew@libertyrms.info>)
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Dave Trombley wrote:

>     You can always check exaclty what's being done in your queries by
> using the EXPLAIN command.  For example, to test your hypothesis:

From your example I'm assuming I don't need data to test the optimizer.
Cool!  This is why I asked (and a little laziness) instead of trying it.
No real data to populate the table with.

Thanks for the idea/knowledge.

Rod
--
                      Let Accuracy Triumph Over Victory