Re: Invoices - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Re: Invoices
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 4 May 2001, Robert wrote:

>   I write the same application for the same reasons - we're three
> partners and we all want to be able to create invoices and also see what
> others create.

Have you looked at SQL-Ledger?  THough I disagree with some of the
table designs it is a pretty good accounting package.  (Given I'm not an
accountant.)  Possible down side is it is web-server/browser based.  Has
support designed in for international use.

Rod
--
                 Remove the word 'try' from your vocabulary ...
                     Don't try.  Do it or don't do it ...

                                                            Don Aslett