Re: [HACKERS] Re: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin A. Marques
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Philip Hallstrom wrote:

> What is the value for MinSpareServers in your apache's conf?  If that's
> set to 20, then even if you only hit your site 20 times (one for each),
> that many apache processes will continue to live and therefore keep a db
> connection open..??
>
> What would be interesting to know is after your down how many postmaster
> processes are running and how many httpd processes are running...

postamaster - 19
httpd - 11

Saludos... ;-)

"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martín Marqués            email:     martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Santa Fe - Argentina        http://math.unl.edu.ar/~martin/
Administrador de sistemas en math.unl.edu.ar