Re: getting local domain to get attached through sendmail ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dominic J. Eidson
Subject Re: getting local domain to get attached through sendmail ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hack^H^H^H^HEdit the commit script to use sendmail -f someuser@postgresql.org?

--
Dominic J. Eidson                                       "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" - Gimli
http://www.the-infinite.org/              http://www.the-infinite.org/~dominic/