createlang - languages? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject createlang - languages?
Date
List pgsql-general
Many moons ago I saw a message in respose to a question I posed about
using perl from 'within' PostgreSQL.  I'm wondering if 'pgsql_perl5' is
the result of this question.  Searches of the net never quite say.

And ... what languages are available for triggers (and functions?) and
where do I find them.  I use Owen's finest kind RPMs but only found
plpgsql so far.  I'm not afraid to compile but I like the ease of
administration I get when using RPMs. (Heck I usually build the binary
RPMs from the src RPM anyway.)

TIA,
Rod
--