Re: urgent help on function/trigger - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jesus Aneiros
Subject Re: urgent help on function/trigger
Date
List pgsql-general
Something similar happened to me. Did you create the function, then the
triger, found some error in the function then drop the function and
created again? The table of triggers is pointing to a function's oid that
is different now (that's what I figured out because I don't have the
source code). Drop the function and the trigger and create them again.

Regards, Jesus.