Re: Re: [GENERAL] SPI & file locations - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Vazsonyi
Subject Re: Re: [GENERAL] SPI & file locations
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hmmm...

I'm attached a small patch. This patch includes the list of dirs and
headers refered by spi.h (And _not_ more)

On Sat, 27 May 2000, Lamar Owen wrote:

> On Sat, 27 May 2000, Tom Lane wrote:
> > My whole problem with the spi.h-imports-88-headers business is that it
> > exposes in gory detail the fact that *we have absolutely no idea* what
> > we consider an exported backend interface and what we don't.  I don't

Yes, but _before_ somebody create the new (more structural?) header layout,
must all spi-developer search for this files?

> Yes, this is a problem.  And, yes, it needs to be taken care of in a
> designed, methodical manner -- the spi.h header should only need a few
> things (I, like you, have not done any SPI development yet to see what
> really _is_ needed....).

--nek;(