Perl Interface - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From George P. Esperanza
Subject Perl Interface
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi!

Sorry, i guess this problem has been posted before...

I tried installing postgres and it looks fine, my problem now is i want
PERL to communicate to my postgres database.  I download some modules from
CPAN and tried installing them, unfortunately i encountered this problem
which i don't know when installing Postgres-1.4.tar.gz.

Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Note (probably harmless) : No library found for -lpq

I already installed DBI-1.06.tar.gz and DBD-Pg-092.tar.gz prior to this.
By the way i'm using Linux 2.0.35 kernel.

Please help...

George