Re: ODBC driver for Windows - Problems - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Kovacs Zoltan Sandor
Subject Re: ODBC driver for Windows - Problems
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> I'm trying to access a PostgreSQL 7.0 backend from my PowerBuilder
> client program, using the PostODBC (it supports protocols 6.3, 6.4 and
> 6.5 - how about 7.0???) driver. It works very good partially, but it's
> GPF'ing at some points - as far as I could understand, when I'm
> retrieving data.
We are using 7.0, it works well, but the code needs a few improvements
yet. What do you mean about 'GPF'ing'?

> Are there some kind of "known issues" or incompatibility in this
> scenario?
Referential error reporting is not supported yet but there is an
experimental DLL on our FTP site, if you really need this feature.

Regards,
Zoltan