Re: [GENERAL] 6.4.2 on DEC Alpha - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sebestyen Zoltan
Subject Re: [GENERAL] 6.4.2 on DEC Alpha
Date
List pgsql-general
> There is a line in include/config.h which says:
>
>     /* Define const as empty if your compiler doesn't grok const. */
>     /* #undef const */

Thanks for the suggestion, now this problem is solved.. and got another
one.. in the odbc source, there's a yacc generated file called pgc.l that
can't be processed by flex it says some line contains error. Do you think
6.5beta is stable enough to use?
Sebestyén Zoltán <szoli@netvisor.hu>    I want to tell you my side of the case
                    I'm not a politician, I'm a businessman
MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR

I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.

                 Kick me! Whip me!! Make me develop on AIX!!!