Re: [GENERAL] 6.4.2 on DEC Alpha - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sebestyen Zoltan
Subject Re: [GENERAL] 6.4.2 on DEC Alpha
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 27 May 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I have heard this complaint before.  Are you running 6.5beta or 6.4.
> I think this is fixed in 6.5beta.  What is precompiling?  I am not sure.
I meant to say C preprocessing..

Sebestyén Zoltán <szoli@netvisor.hu>    I can't choose what I can't believe
                    That the way of life is to live and grieve
MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR            'cause I see living as a place in the sun
                    and the world as a place for a kingdom to come

I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.

                 Kick me! Whip me!! Make me develop on AIX!!!