Re: [HACKERS] MVCC Question - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Todd Graham Lewis
Subject Re: [HACKERS] MVCC Question
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, Vadim Mikheev wrote:

> Still only in my head -:)
> I'll write something in the next week.

I'm writing an article on PostgreSQL right now touting MVCC, and it sure
would be nice to have docs available.  I'm over deadline and almost done,
so it's probably too late at this point, but it would still be good to
have docs available, since I hope with my article to send interested
people to the web page looking for more info.

--
Todd Graham Lewis                        Postmaster, MindSpring Enterprises
tlewis@mindspring.net                                (800) 719-4664, x22804

"A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood."          -- George S. Patton