Re: [INTERFACES] Converting microsoft access to postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Brett W. McCoy
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Converting microsoft access to postgresql
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Frederic De Leersnijder wrote:

> I'm looking for a program to convert a microsoft access mdb to postgres.

pgAdmin will do the job.  It does it through the ODBC interface.  For big
databases, though, I've had better luck dumping tables to text files and
doing a bulk copy back into PostgreSQL.

Brett W. McCoy
                                        http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy/
    The Arkansas legislature passed a law that states that the Arkansas
River can rise no higher than to the Main Street bridge in Little Rock.