Re: [PORTS] Linux/Alpha and PostgreSQL 7.0 Release Status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ryan Kirkpatrick
Subject Re: [PORTS] Linux/Alpha and PostgreSQL 7.0 Release Status
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 12 May 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> well, that answers my question ... and most cool on the 'summa cuade
> laude' ... how does your name get written now:
>
> Ryan Kirkpatrick, B.CS, B.EE, SCL?

    Technically it is only one degree with two majors, the electrical
engineering is 'engineering - electrical concentration' (meaning that I
had to take a few mechanical engineering courses along the way as well :),
and the computer science major was actually computer science engineering
(which means it included some electrical engineering courses as well). So
to be correct, I guess my name would get written:

Ryan Kirkpatrick, B.CSE+EEC, SCL

Though I have never been much of one to stand on title so 'Ryan' will also
probably work. :) Anyway, thanks for the congrats. TTYL.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |