Re: [MIRRORS] Revamp'd Web Site... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Aleksey Dashevsky
Subject Re: [MIRRORS] Revamp'd Web Site...
Date
List pgsql-general
hi!
Did you rename start page of PostgreSQL site from index.shtml to
index.html by an accident or with some special purpose?
It is very important to maintainers of mirrors,'cause we used to begin
mirroring from www.postgresql.org/index.shtml -- URL www.postgresql.org
automatically throws to your nearest mirror !

Al.