Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL, Inc Site Redone ... - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Simon Drabble
Subject Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL, Inc Site Redone ...
Date
List pgsql-announce
On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Morning ...
>
>         After spending the past while looking at the pitiful creation I
> created, we've finally taken the time to redo the site so that, in our
> opinion, it looks professional...
>
>         "Take a look at us now" - http://www.pgsql.com
>
>     Feel free to send comments/suggestions to webmaster@pgsql.com
>
> Marc G. Fournier                   ICQ#7615664               IRC Nick: Scrappy

Just a couple of quick niggles:

Compliance - Are you converting from a different system ?
PostgreSQL is on /you/ side. If /you/ old applications were SQL92
compliant, then chances are the migration will be simple and quick.

both highlighted `you's should be `your'

Simon.

--
 "This message will expire soon. Please contact your vendor for an update."

   Simon Drabble                      It's like karma for your brain.
   simon@eskimo.com