Re: [HACKERS] Linux Documentation Project - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Good
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Linux Documentation Project
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> It would seem to be appropriate for the Postgres team to assume
> management of the LDP PostgreSQL-HOWTO as a group effort. Does anyone
> know the particulars of LDP: where they are located, how doc ownership
> is assigned, etc.?
>
>                  - Thomas

Greg Hankins is the coordinator...I have three addresses listed:

gregh@metalab.unc.edu

gregh@cc.gatech.edu
greg.hankins@cc.gatech.edu

He is very helpful...maybe we could also get sunsite (now
metalab) to update the release of pg they have available for
download.

In http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/apps/database/postgresSQL/
^^^^(sic)

They offer only postgresql-6.2.tar.gz

------- North Richmond Community Mental Health Center -------

Thomas Good                                   MIS Coordinator
Vital Signs:                  tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org                                         Phone:
718-354-5528                                          Fax:   718-354-5056

/* Member: Computer Professionals For Social Responsibility */