Re: [ANNOUNCE] Postgres Success Stories - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Thomas Good
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Postgres Success Stories
Date
List pgsql-announce
On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Jeff MacDonald wrote:

> Tom,
>   This is perfect, in fact it's what I'm looking for, thanks
>
>   jeff.

Cheers Jeff - Glad to be able to help!  I'll have a look at the
web site a bit later.

Tom

> On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Thomas Good wrote:
>
> > > From: Jeff MacDonald <jeff@hub.org>
> > > To: pgsql-announce@postgresql.org
> > > Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Postgres Success Stories
> > >
> > > Greetings All,
> > >
> > >      Do you use PostgreSQL ?
> > >      Do you love it ?
> > >      Do you want the world to know ?
> >
> > Jeff - will this suffice?  If it is too terse I can flesh it out abit.  ;-)
> > Social Workers are notoriously verbose...thank God for the text data type!
> >

> >         North Richmond Community Mental Health Center

[ snip ... ]

------- North Richmond Community Mental Health Center -------

Thomas Good                       MIS Coordinator, Senior DBA
Vital Signs:                  tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
                                          Phone: 718-354-5528
                                          Fax:   718-354-5056

/* Member: Computer Professionals For Social Responsibility */