Re: [GENERAL] UnixWare chokes on ECPG - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Good
Subject Re: [GENERAL] UnixWare chokes on ECPG
Date
List pgsql-general
Bruce -

I searched thru my libs (/usr/lib, /usr/ccs/lib and /usr/ucblib)
and managed to eliminate most of ecpg's complaints with -lnwutil
and -lucb...

But there appears to be one problem I can't resolve:
lex_init does not exist in any obj code anywhere on my system (as other
than undef).

This would appear to be fatal, yes?
----
         North Richmond Community Mental Health Center

         Thomas Good   Information Systems Coordinator
         E-Mail:       tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
         Phone:        718-354-5528
         Fax:          718-354-5056

                 Empowered by PostgreSQL 6.3.2