Re: [GENERAL] UnixWare chokes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Good
Subject Re: [GENERAL] UnixWare chokes
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Thomas Good wrote:

> > It is this line:
> >
> >     [56]    |         0|       0|NOTY |GLOB |0    |UNDEF  |alloca
> >
> > Your bison is outputting code that can not be resolved by the libraries
> > you supplied.  Try doing 'nm' in /usr/lib, and see if you can find a
> > reference to alloca that does not have "UNDEF" next to it.

> Hi.  Negative...not in /usr/lib, /opt/lib or /lib *but* I found
> one entry in my Berkeley libraries (/usr/ucblib):
>
> Symbols from libucb.a[alloca.o]:
> [1]    |         0|       0|FILE |LOCL |0    |ABS    |alloca.s
> [4]    |         0|       0|NOTY |GLOB |0    |1      |alloca

Bruce - I see the calls in /opt/lib/bison.simple to alloca...
can I make a careful incision anywhere?  ;-)

----
         North Richmond Community Mental Health Center

         Thomas Good   Information Systems Coordinator
         E-Mail:       tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
         Phone:        718-354-5528
         Fax:          718-354-5056

                 Empowered by PostgreSQL 6.3.2