Re: [GENERAL] Postgres Database Grows - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Marin D
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Postgres Database Grows
Date
List pgsql-admin
Check for temp files left after crash. They are of the type pg_psort.XXX

Also why did a mail-list split happened if we will send mails to all the
lists? Just choose the most appropriate one...

    Marin

          -= Why do we need gates in a world without fences? =-