Re: [DOCS] Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC 6.3.2 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Patrice Hédé
Subject Re: [DOCS] Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC 6.3.2
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, David Hartwig wrote:
>
> > The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> >
> > >         David, Julie expressed a desire to keep the PostODBC web page
> > > pointing to MageNet...I personally have no problems with that...is this a
> > > problem?
> > >

> > How will it work?  The current state of the MagNet pages are pretty out
> > of date.  Our few pages are up to date, but largely incomplete.
> >
> > To me, the most important area would be the FAQ (or FAQs).  Could these,
> > and any other user doc, be part of the source so that patches can be
> > submitted to keep the up to date?
>
>     Could the FAQ and any other user docs be SGML'd and included as
> part of the overall PostgreSQL docs?  Thomas?  I'm trying, as much as
> possible, for the "central, one stop shopping" sort of thing...spreading
> things all over the 'Net sort of defeats that purpose, eh? :)

Well, I volunteered in an earlier mail to do this transformation of the
FAQ to SGML, during the next weeks, as well as updating the FAQ with new
questions from the lists. If there are other faqs to include, may I have
the urls, so that I can download and include them ?

Patrice

--
Patrice HÉDÉ --------------------------------- patrice@idf.net -----